Sometimes we need to repair Microsoft Office when experiencing problems. One of the problems with Microsoft Office that requires installation repair is Microsoft Excel Blank when opening document files directly.
According to some friends who have done these tips, the above problems can be resolved. So for those of you who experience the same problem can try it too.
How to Repair Microsoft Office on Windows 10
Windows 10 users who don’t know how to repair Microsoft Office can follow the steps below.
- Click START and type “Control Panel”, then click the Control Panel option that appears.
- In the Control Panel display, click the Programs menu.
- Then click the Programs and Features menu.
- Then look for Microsoft Office installed on the computer and click once.
- Note the several menus that appear above the program list box, click the Change menu. If the User Account Control question comes out, select Yes.
- The repair options dialog box will appear, there are Quick Repair and Online Repair. Just select the Quick Repair option and click the Repair button.
- The repair warning box appears again, explaining that the repair process will take a while. Just click the Repair button and the repair process will take place.
- All you have to do is wait for the process to finish with a dialog box that appears and states the repair process of Microsoft Office is complete.
At this point, the repair of Microsoft Office has been completed. Next, please try opening the application or if you have problems with Microsoft Excel blank when opening a file directly, you can try it by opening it directly.
Please try and good luck!